ABOUT THE GAME
About This Game Convoy is a tactical roguelike-like inspired by Mad Max and FTL in which you cross a wasteland in search of parts for your broken ship Presented in pixel art and set in a future post-apocalyptic setting, Convoy
is a squad based tactical roguelike-like in its core. You travel with your combat vehicles and convoy across a wasteland to find parts needed to repair your broken spaceship. During your journey you will encounter strangers in randomized scenarios by picking up radio signals Depending on the choices you make, signals can either lead to tactical combat, text based dialogue or chance based role-play. Whatever choice you make, you need to keep your convoy and its cargo safe from raiders
privateers and other enemies. Keep upgrading your vehicles, as death is permanent in Convoy.
Convoy v184.108.40.206514 :
- Tutorial has been fixed and should work as intended.
- Screen resolution check for very wide-screen or high resolution monitors has been adjusted. Users with issues playing full screen or bordered should be happy now!
- An issue where Steam Workshop mods with incorrect folder structure would cause the game to fail to launch has been resolved. If the game finds an incompatible or broken mod, it skips loading the mod.
- An issue where sometimes mods would not be loaded correctly (even though the mod itself should work fine) has been addressed. We have no control over Steam Workshop sever response times, but we hope this change will solve some issues. If it still fails to launch it should not prevent the game from running. Removing the mod folder from your system will force Steam to re-download the mod. See here form more details.
- Ingame esc-menu options sliders should now all stick to integers.
- We’ve made another effort in pinpointing the Access Denied to StatsData.xml error some people have experienced. Again, this is no guaranteed fix and we have some more ideas, but this may help.
- Made some small fixes to the Steamworks Uploader editor tool.
INSTALL NOTES-Unzip -Play
|CPU:||Intel Pentium Dual Core T4400 2.2 GHz|
|RAM:||2 GB RAM|
|OS:||Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 (32/64bit versions)|
|Video Card:||DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities|
|Free Disk Space:||2 GB available space|