ABOUT THE GAME
As a man or woman stranded naked, freezing and starving on the shores of a mysterious island called ARK, you must hunt, harvest resources, craft items, grow crops, research technologies, and build shelters to withstand the elements. Use your cunning and resources to kill or tame the leviathan dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the land, and team up with or prey on hundreds of other players to survive, dominate… and escape!
Q: Can we update to this from any previus patch?
A: Can’t give you an exact answer but I highly doubt it as there are too many previous updates and can’t be included into a single one.I always update my game from the previous released update by ALI213 (for example the game was updated to 174.31 and I used this 176.0 update) and it’s working fine.In other words all minor updates between two updates by ALI213 (174.31 and 176.0 for example) are always included in the latest one.
– You can now make the T-Rex ROAR!!! with alt fire. The first of many
– New Structure: Reinforced Steel Vault, for when you gotta store a crapton of items with maximum security
– New Structure: Wood Spike Barricade, for when you just gotta build a quick defense on the cheap.
– New structure: “Bookshelf” to store mass quantities of blueprints and notes and implants
– Custom Skinned Mammoth Saddle & Sabertooth Saddles
– Storage Boxes now only use slots, not weight
– New Cosmetic: Dino Spectacles (Respawn to get them, or if necessary send them through the Steam Inventory using Obelisks)
– Major improvement to asynchronous background streaming, resulting in smoother overall performance when moving through the environment
– Can now adjust a setting for whether you want your dino to auto-collect inventory from things it kills
– Locked Doors now always accessible by Tribemates (PIN-coded doors follow the governance setting)
– fixed fall damage to never get a super high instantaneous velocity, is now time-based.
– fixed water jar blueprint
– Supply Drops now give crafted items again, albeit at adjusted rates
– Tribe governance can now be reset
– Flyers do 60% less damage to structures
– Guns/explosives are 20% more effective against dinos
– Doubled number of item slots on “Smithy”, “Fabricator”, etc
– Flyer-carried characters are now dropped if line-of-sight is broken, can’t go thru structures
– Flyer-carried characters’ inventory weights are now added to the carrying Flyer’s inventory Weight
1. Unzip (first .rar file only) into the game folder
2. Run the Game
|CPU:||2 GHz Dual-Core 64-bit CPU|
|RAM:||4 GB RAM|
|OS:||64-bit Windows 7 SP1/Windows 8.1|
|Video Card:||DirectX10 Compatible GPU with 1 GB Video RAM|
|Free Disk Space:||20 GB available space|