ABOUT THE GAME
As a man or woman stranded naked, freezing and starving on the shores of a mysterious island called ARK, you must hunt, harvest resources, craft items, grow crops, research technologies, and build shelters to withstand the elements. Use your cunning and resources to kill or tame the leviathan dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the land, and team up with or prey on hundreds of other players to survive, dominate… and escape!
Current Version: 182.0
**Unversioned LinuxServer crash Hotfix posted!**
* Approximate additional 10% GPU perf gain on Shader Model 4 pipeline specifically (it was doing a bunch of GPU work that was not applicable to SM4)
* Full Stone Structure Tier!
* Major client loading speed improvements
* Environment foliage rendering performance improvement
* Finally fixed the remaining Tamed-Megalodon/Swimmer beaching-death case — thank you RightHand
* Fixed issue with flying dinos losing Oxygen when they got “near” the water surface
* Auto-Turrets damage vs dinos increased by 3x
* Ichthyosaurus can now fit thru dino gates
* Crop plot yields increased 50% and max # of crop items on them increased by 300%
* You can now drag item stacks that will make you overweight onto your inventory — it will now only drag the portion of the stack that can fit in your inventory, rather than not allowing the drag operation at all.
* Turret aim against big dinos (i.e. Rex) is now fixed
* You can no longer “respawn” in Hardcore by reconnecting to server
* HarvestHealthMultiplier should finally work on your custom servers
* Linux client: fullscreen at non-native resolutions now scales properly
* Restored the previous “overdamage” of Harvestable Resources, while we work in the coming days on a new balance for per-Dino Resource Harvesting multipliers — unofficial servers can enable the limiting optionally with “ClampResourceHarvestDamage=true”
* Fixed Shark spawn percentages (may take some time to have effects on existing servers, since the increased Shark population won’t immediately despawn. Go Shark Hunting to clear ’em out . More Dolphins, and far less Sharks.
* Fixed Linux Server socket termination crash — thank you to Steam user ‘Beast’ for tracking it down
* Fixed mod maps not automatically downloading when connecting to a server hosting a mod
|CPU:||2 GHz Dual-Core 64-bit CPU|
|RAM:||4 GB RAM|
|OS:||64-bit Windows 7 SP1/Windows 8.1|
|Video Card:||DirectX10 Compatible GPU with 1 GB Video RAM|
|Free Disk Space:||20 GB available space|