ABOUT THE GAME
As a man or woman stranded naked, freezing and starving on the shores of a mysterious island called ARK, you must hunt, harvest resources, craft items, grow crops, research technologies, and build shelters to withstand the elements. Use your cunning and resources to kill or tame the leviathan dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the land, and team up with or prey on hundreds of other players to survive, dominate… and escape!
* Finally fixed the last erroneous “No Nearby Foundation” issue when trying to build walls etc. Thanks PhysX 😛
* Metal Spike Walls now have correct structure damage type (weak metal rather than “wood”), and have correct scaled destruction mesh
* The absolute max inventory limit of 200 items has been raised to 300, and is now respected to avoid losing items when transferring between inventories
* Blueprints can no longer stack (wasn’t intended to). any that are currently stacked will still be stacked, you won’t lose any, but you can’t re-stack them.
* Players can now choose to display chat as “[CharacterName][TribeName]:Chat” (the new default) or [SteamName[CharacterName]:Chat”
* Improved the look of Stone Materials underground, improved metal Materials
* Added “Craft All” button that will craft-queue as many instances of a blueprint/engram as the inventory has resources for.
* Minor client GPU performance improvement
* 40second cooldown on bloodpack usage, 30 minute spoiling time time (in a fridge it’s 100x of course)
* Gates are now considered “core” structures and thus you can’t build next to “enemy” gates anymore
* You can, ahem, no longer pickup the Broodmother with flyers
ARK Dev Kit:
NOTE: ARK Dev Kit users need to upgrade their Dev Kit executables to v184.0 via Steam Client and by installing the new Editor Executables via the Unreal Engine 4 GitHub @ https://github.com/StudioWildcard1/Ark-Dev-Kit , as described in the new Dev Kit Tutorial here: www.playark.com/workshop/ ! ARK Dev Kit technical support will be provided via the Epic Forums @ forums.unrealengine.com/forumdisplay.php?70-ARK-Survival-Evolved.
* Updated ARK Dev Kit to include latest code & content, as well as improved built-in-Editor Steam Workshop Uploader
* ARK Dev Kit Game Data Override: Create your own survival game with total capability to override the core “gamedata” of ARK in your mod: everything can then be changed, from Engrams to Items to Character States to Dossiers.
* Mod makers can now override the minimap and spawn regions
* Mods can now force the player to spawn-in rather than displaying the respawn map
|CPU:||2 GHz Dual-Core 64-bit CPU|
|RAM:||4 GB RAM|
|OS:||64-bit Windows 7 SP1/Windows 8.1|
|Video Card:||DirectX10 Compatible GPU with 1 GB Video RAM|
|Free Disk Space:||20 GB available space|
Select your download type:
Size Game: 6.61 GB