About This Game Who’s Next? Experience the Next Generation of the #1 Fighting Franchise.Mortal Kombat X combines unparalleled, cinematic presentation with all new gameplay. For the first time, players can choose from multiple variations of each character impacting both strategy and fighting style.
Tanya Patch Today we are posting a new patch for the early access release of Tanya and Klassic Pack 1 to Kombat Pack owners. The patch will also address the following for all users:
• Memory Leak fix
• Fixed Ermac Spectral meter issue.
• Fixed Kitana Mournful infinite combo issue.
• Added unlock counter for Krypt.
• Online Chat Room, challenge, and Ranked ping meter enhancements
• Ranked match cancel if ping meter is not 3 bars or better.
• Match making improvements
• Krypt switches fix.
• Fixed crash occurring when receiving online VS challenge while editing Kombat Kard.
• The Faction War Page is now accessible.
• Improved navigation in the controls menu.
• Fixed input for the Recording prompt in Replays.
• Updated Lin Kuei Faction Kill 2 to properly display all shurikens.
• Two players can no longer use preset commands bound to the same key.
• The initial Choose Your Faction screen call outs now update properly when switching between keyboard and controller.
• Attempting to leave Online Rooms no longer cause occasional crashes.
• Frame Smoothing option no longer causes issues on High-End PC configurations.
• Hourly Towers are now available in the Living Towers menu.
• All player Kombat Kards show the backgrounds, borders, and icons.
• Audio Option test will no longer distort.
• Fixed an issue where sometimes the game would load to a black screen (with audio only.)
• Fixed an issue where viewing recorded videos would bring up an incorrect message instead of the video.
• Changing the Screen Resolution without rebooting the title will no longer cause visual issues.
• Invasion Towers now display player names correctly.
• Fixed an exploit that broke the Shrine of Dead Koins.
• Updated controller input prompts.
• Players can now go online while in offline mode on Steam.
• Move Lists now update when characters switch sides.
• In Online, challengers no longer receive an accept button prompt after a challenge is declined.
• Kombat Kard background “Dry Heat” now unlocks after meeting the requirements.
• Backing out of any game mode to a main menu while Offline no longer displays an erroneous error message.
• Fixed several resolution and image issues with Cassie Cage’s Selfie Fatality.
• AI that performs Brutalities or Fatalities no longer counts towards progression.
• Unlocked costumes now display on weak/no internet connections
• Fixed the damage information displaying incorrectly while in Practice mode in Fullscreen Mode.
• The map in the Krypt can now be moved when using a keyboard.
• Fixed Kenshi’s Spinning Hell move when attacking opponents at the edge of arenas.
• Users no longer lose control when going to Tower Select or Character Select from the in-game menu of a tower.
• Improved custom control’s stability when transitioning from spectating to match.
• Using K’s and L’s no longer closes the chat window.
• Players can now edit the left stick’s controls.
• Opening the Controller Preset menu no longer causes the control scheme to revert to Custom1.
• General Kombat Kard updates and fixes.
• General player history fixes.
1. Unrar. 2. Install the update. Required: Mortal.Kombat.X.Proper-RELOADED Mortal.Kombat.X.Update.v20150418-RELOADED Mortal.Kombat.X.Update.v20150425-RELOADED Mortal.Kombat.X.Update.v20150506-RELOADED Be sure to run the file patcher and letting it run to the end! 3. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory to your game install directory. 4. Play the game. 5. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!
Note: Read whatsnew.txt for update info. Also “the early access release of Tanya and Klassic Pack 1” is included.
About This Game Who's Next? Experience the Next Generation of the #1 Fighting
Franchise.Mortal Kombat X combines unparalleled, cinematic presentation with
all new gameplay. For the first time, players can choose from multiple
variations of each character impacting both strategy and fighting style.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.